Thursday, February 16, 2012

Reveal Day!

It finally here, I am done with my 4 weeks of dairy, sugar and oil free life and I am sure you don't want to read my nonsense so there,


Before-

 1


After-

After1

Before-


2

After-

IMG_0761

Before-















After-
Measurements-

Before-
Weight 123lbs now 120lbs
Waist 35' now 33'
Right thigh 22' now 20'
Left thigh  21.5' now 20'
Arms  10.5' now 10'

As you can tell I am thrilled! The last pic says it all, the tummy looks more toned. I have to tell you this is with an hour to hour and a half of exercise 6 days a week (even on those ahem special days).   I did cheat last week and ate a handful of caramel popcorn, just a handful. Today I went out and ate cherry crepes cos I was dreaming about them for a whole week.  I never missed the dairy (went to California Pizza Kitchen-that is like the only place I have pizza, ordered a thin crust pizza with no cheese. It tasted like chapathi with some sauce and veggies. I did not miss the cheese at all). I didn't miss the deep fried goodies no masala peanuts or mixture but I craved for sugar -the cherry crepe especially all last week. This seems hard but I am happy with what I see so I am doing it again for another month yaay! I want to get rid of the muffin top and get a flat tummy.

I heard all sort of things from family and friends. Most common was you look ok why are you doing this? Really people? From which angle do I look ok? My tummy is hanging like bougainvillea! Bottom line- if you like what you see in the mirror good for you, I hate what I see so thats why the exercise and diet. 

I know exercise is a pain for most of us. There are days I want to skip it, then I read something on Chalene Johnson's FB page- If you don't feel like working out, just wear your workout clothes and proceed to doing it and after 10mins if you are still not feeling it, reschedule it. Most of the time 10mins into the workout I do not feel like stopping, I rather get it over with.

If this does not work my brain has learnt to trick my body to do the workouts, basically it makes my body feel very very guilty. How? by repeating this Jillian Michaels mantra ad nauseam, "If you have time for Facebook, you have time for exercise."  

-Post was written on Sunday took this much time to hit publish. 

8 comments:

  1. The exact minute I was going through your pics, my brother came and offered me a chocolate ... Boohoo... I said 'NO'... and he almost fainted... I don't know how long I can do this.... but you've motivated me to give it a try... Thanks SJ...:)...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the first couple pics are the most inspiring. Weight-wise you haven't lost much but looks-wise, it's amazing! Great going for another month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. totally inspiring...u seriously have some self control there, another month of it ?? Wow !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello SJ, I stumbled upon your blog this morning and read many of your posts as I spent the entire day in bed...being unwell. I must tell you that I really enjoyed your writings, you have a beautiful writing style. I could relate to so many things/experiences you have written and found myself giggling as I read :) Keep it up!

    Amruta
    (http://deliciousvegetarian.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's wonderful that your tummy is getting toned by doing exercise at home.Why i didn't do before,now finding it difficult to loose fat around the tummy.I look thin except my tummy which is hanging like i have tied a big pouch around my tummy....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Getting off sugar and oil do make a difference. (my sister lost 30 kgs) :-)

    ReplyDelete

To avoid letting your comments go to my trash, always appreciate me and my posts! I will do the same :P